Thursday 10 April 2014

Update

Hey! Lately I haven't had much time to spend on my blog, even though it's the holidays, so my posts were like a day late, but they still came up! The horse breed of the week will be up tomorrow unfortunately. I thought I would do a quick update of what I have being doing with Pond. On Tuesday I had another lesson with my trainer Amanda Ross, who was in the Olympics and she is so good, she has a method for everything. I recommend, even if you have your own horse, you need to have a lesson at least once a month, Pony Club or Riders Club is good too. A lesson a month will be good to solve any problems that you have being having, any questions and it's good to see a professional once in a while. I have told you this on my blog that Pondie rushes at jumps so Amanda taught me a few tips and I will share those to you on Monday!

Stay horsey :),
~Livinia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment