Monday 14 April 2014

Tiny Horseland Haul!

I went to Horseland today and I thought I might share what I got with you guys! I put some items in that I got last time because today I only got 2 (I told you it would be tiny).

#1- Cream joddies! I got another pair of jodhpurs because I needed a new pair for competitions, I didn't get white ones because I wasn't planning to and there are extremely expensive but for these, they originally costed $60 but I had a voucher for $20 off (for $50 or more spent) so they were $40.

#2- I got a new pair of gloves. I got them for only $20, they are black and this velvety kind of texture, I got cheap ones this time because I have more expensive, better quality ones at home but I needed a pair for normal riding and especially with what I'm doing with Pondie, he is quite strong so I needed gloves with a good grip.

What I got last time!-
#3- Blue Jodhpurs! Yep, another pair. I got them just for normal riding purposes.

#4- A new halter for Pond. A red one in fact. I thought red would look nice on a chestnut horse? Now I want a red saddle cloth to match that.

#5- Curry comb and sweat scraper- I always misplace those two tools! It's always the curry comb and sweat scraper.

That's all. Sorry that it was small but at least it was something :)

Stay horsey,
~Livinia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment