Monday 17 March 2014

Update

So I have decided to do a 'weekly plan' as I just did on my other bog- Animal Ark. http://adventuresofanimalsblog.blogspot.com.au/ <---- the link to it if you want to see some cool animal posts!

So here is the plan:) -

Monday- Training routines/exercises
Tuesday- Information! eg- bits, saddles, bridles, food etc.
Thursday- Horse of the week!

I also might throw in some other posts on days which aren't above but these are some things which I will definitely post and talk about. As always, feel free to give feedback or just a random comment but please tell me what you want me to do next if you want and I may start a YouTube channel if I get enough interested people so stay tuned if you want to see any of  that. (the week will begin on Thursday) :)
Stay Horsey
~Livinia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment